The plan for the inside of my box is to have a collage already in there, with numbered white squares that correspond to a tabbed image of an object that the you are invited to 'pop' out of an accompanying card (it will be perforated on the laser cutter) and stick on, giving it a 3D effect.
First, I had to plan the collage itself....



Next comes sticking objects on to simulate the 3D collage...
Step three was to mark where all of the tabs sit and then scan it so I can reproduce the image again to then print as a card and put in the tray.
Edit: the plan was to reproduce the image in photoshop and place the squares on after, but I found that I liked the effect of the scanned image too much, so I'm going to make the collage again, but neater........


No comments:
Post a Comment