Saturday, 2 February 2013

Logo number 3

Going back to my logo once more... I asked my pals which logo they preferred and the result came back with a unanimous choice of number 3!  

This was a bit of a surprise because my favourite all along has been number 1, but the public seems to agree that number 3 is clearer and easier to understand. It's an interesting thing this, you spend so much time wrapped up in your own work and of course you understand what's going on but outsiders don't, because at the end of the day, all they'll ever see is that logo, not all of the weird circles that I've seen in my mind. 

Got some interesting feedback with regards to number 2 & 5, that if I defined the G and the M better by moving them apart then it would work better. 

L's and G's we have a winner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment